My client is looking for 3 HL7 Interface Analysts/ Developers!!!!!
Interface Analyst/Developer to gather interface requirements, develop specifications, code interfaces on an interface engine, test, and deploy interfaces to the client environments. Candidates must have at least 2 years experience with interface development.
Length of Engagement: 3 Month Contract to Hire Opportunity. This is a 40 hour per week position out of Pittsburgh, PA. All work must be performed on site.
• Interface analyst/developer – 2 years experience
• Able to gather interface requirements and write associated specification
• Understanding of HL7 transactions and protocol
• Experience using an interface engine
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Good communication skills; Must be able to work with a variety of client types – practice managers, technical implementers, and physicians.
• Good documentation skills
• Must be able to handle multiple assignments at the same time
Additional Experience preferred but not required:
• Familiarity with Physician Practice Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
• Experience with IBM MQ
• Understanding of FTP
Specific Interface engine being used on this project is a Proprietary interface engine -Message Router.
Development environment: Development done on Message Router application using GUI point ‘n click tool similar to Visual Basic.